Find the NVQ that you are looking for and then click ‘MORE INFO’ to find out more.
You can also use the search bar to find your NVQ.
2000+ Trustpilot reviews
An NVQ is an internationally recognised work-based qualification. It demonstrates to employees that you are skilled and able to perform well in your role.
NVQs are work and practical based qualifications. You will gather workplace evidence and complete knowledge questions to demonstrate your ability.
- Complete an induction with your assessor
- Gather workplace evidence
- Gain a witness testimony from a competent person
- Complete your knowledge questions
- Complete a professional discussion with your assessor
To complete this NVQ you must provide copies of documentation from your work site. Examples of workplace evidence which you can provide are:
- Toolbox talks
- Equipment certificates
- We use a purpose-built online portfolio system
- The NVQ is completed remotely
- Get access to a range of e-learning resources
- We simplify the whole process from start to finish
- You will have a dedicated industry professional assessor
- We cover the whole of the UK
- Our NVQs are CITB & OfQual approved and we use a number of awarding bodies including NOCN, GQA, SQA and ProQual.
- Plan 1 - Payment in full - If you choose to pay for your NVQ in full, we will discount the overall cost by 10%
- Plan 2 - 50% At The Start of the NVQ & 50% Upon Completion
- Plan 3 - 33% At The Start of the NVQ, 33% After 1 Month & 33% Upon Completion of the NVQ
- Finance - We offer 0% Finance Available Over 10 Months. Split the cost over 10 months with our interest-free finance. Please ask for more details. Or visit this link - Click Here.
Claim up to £1,500 per NVQ Achievement as long as you are a CITB Levy Payer and not behind on your payments. It’s as simple as that. Click here to find out more.
To apply for a Blue CPCS Card you need to have a relevant level 2 or higher NVQ qualification for your role and have completed the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test (HS&E).
If you have not completed a relevant level 2 or higher NVQ, you cannot get a Blue CPCS Card. A level 2 NVQ qualification provides evidence to prove your competency and skill within your job role.
Our NVQs are CITB & OfQual approved and we use a number of awarding bodies including:
Your awarding body will be assigned to you, however, if you prefer a specific awarding body, you can select it.