Construction Plant NVQs
Construction Plant NVQs Levels 2 to 5
Tell me more?
- All our Construction Plant NVQs are conducted on your site – meaning no missed work.
- We make the NVQs as simple as possible for you.
- Our assessors will help you in any way you need.
- We cover the whole of the UK, we come to YOU!
- Great deals, if you start more than 1 NVQ.
- Level 2 – £650+VAT
- Level 4 – £1000+VAT
- Level 5 – £1200+VAT
- 50% due upon starting the NVQ.
- 50% due upon completion of the NVQ.
- Finance also available (see the section at the bottom of the page)
- 6 – 12 Weeks from start to finish. (The NVQ Can be completed quicker if necessary, please get in touch to find out more.)
- This varies from candidate to candidate.
- As well as the type of Construction Plant NVQs you want to do.
What’s the Process?
- You’ll need to complete a set of knowledge questions. These can be written or completed via a discussion.
- Gather evidence such as RAMS and other site documents. Please ask for a full list of evidence that could be required.
- You’ll need to get a witness testimony signed by a colleague or another manager.
- We will complete 2 x video site visits Or we can gain evidence via videos that you take. We can also carry out discussions about your work.
- This means that NVQ can be completed online/remotely if necessary.
What do I need to start?
- ID – For example – Your ID or Passport.
- Your CPCS Card (Or Equivalent).
- National Insurance Number.
What Card will I get?
- Upgrade your CPCS card from Red to Blue.
- Upgrade your NPORS card from Red to Blue.
- Be recognised as a competent operator.
If you’re slinger and signalling with cranes or other plant, then this NVQ will help prove that you are competent at your job.
If you’re a crane supervisor or a supervisor for lifting operations then this Level 4 NVQ will help you get your CPCS/NPORS card from red to blue.
Planning lifting operations? Writing lift plans and ensuring that everything runs safely? Start your level 5 Appointed person NVQ today!
If you’re operating a 360 excavator on site, no matter what size, we have the right NVQ for you. Get your competent operator status today!
rear tipping dumper
Working as a rear tipping dumper driver on construction sites? Then our great assessor can help you complete your level 2 NVQ.
If you operate an articulated dump truck on a day to day basis then this NVQ is for you. This level 2 will help you prove your competence.
concrete pump operator
We offer level 2 NVQs for trailer or truck-mounted concrete pump operators. We can help you complete your NVQ, as easily as possible!
forward tipping dumper
If your day to day is operating a forward tipping dumper, why not start your Level 2 NVQ today and work towards gaining your blue CPCS/NPORS card.
static concrete boom
If you use a static concrete boom on site and want to take the next step in your career, then this is the NVQ you should start ASAP!
If you operate a ride-on roller on a day to day basis then this NVQ is for you. This level 2 will help you prove your competence.
Working as a loading shovel operator on construction sites? Then our great assessor can help you complete your level 2 Construction Plant NVQ.
Or maybe you work on a crawler dozer if you do then start your NVQ today and you’ll be on your way to your blue CPCS/NPORS card.
Looking for more job opportunities? Gaining your NVQ is a great way to open up more jobs, as you’ll be a competent operator.
If you operate a pedestrian crane on construction sites, you’ll need to upgrade your Red card to Blue, by completing this NVQ.
We can also help if you’re a compact crane operator, you might be working on a spider crane if so, get in contact today!
Working as a crawler crane operator on construction sites? Then our great assessor can help you complete your level 2 NVQ.
If you sit in the sky all day and operate tower cranes, enquire about our level 2 Tower Crane NVQ. We help you get the right tickets!
Or back on ground level, if you work as a gantry or overhead crane operator, this is the NVQ for you to get started today!
Hoist operators are very important for construction sites, set yourself apart from other operators and gain your level 2 NVQ.
Installing hoists? We offer hoist installation level 2 & 3 NVQs. Contact us to find out which NVQ is best for you to complete!
Operating a telescopic forklift? Or any other type of forklift? We have the right NVQ to get you the card you need to progress.