All you need to know about disciplinary procedures and how to fairly implement them.
The aims of the disciplinary procedure are to provide a framework within which managers can work with employees to maintain satisfactory standards of conduct and to encourage improvement when necessary.
This course covers the aims of the disciplinary procedure, penalties including investigations, allegations and suspensions, procedures for carrying out hearings, and appeals.
How do I complete my course?
The First Step
Once you have found the course that you want to do, click the buy now button and you will be taken to our portal where you can complete your purchase, all major credit/debit cards are accepted.
The Second Step
Once you have completed the purchase, you will receive an email, telling you how to login to the e-learning portal. You will get a username and password to use.
The Third Step
You can then login to the portal and you will be able to complete your chosen course, once you have passed the course, you will be able to download and print your certificate straight away.
Disciplinary Procedures modules
Pass Mark Required = 70%
- Disciplinary Procedure and Confidentiality
- Investigations, Allegations and Suspensions
- Notification Of A Hearing, The Right To Be Accompanied, And Procedure
- Penalties, Their Effects, And Appeals
- Holding Disciplinary Hearings And A Case Study
ready to get started? Click buy now!
The minimum you need to get started
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
- You can also use your phone or tablet
If you have any questions, no matter how big or small please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.