- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
£1,050 + VAT | Or £105 + VAT monthly for 10 months
To get started you will need to complete our registration form,
As a minimum, you will need a copy of your photo ID.
The NVQ can be started on any day.
Complete your NVQ in 4 – 8 weeks Using our Online Portfolio System
Your dedicated NVQ assessor will help you complete:
This can be completed in 4 weeks as long as you are prepared to work with your assessor and gather the correct evidence.
Once completed you will receive your NVQ diploma which is approved by CITB.
See what our customers are sayingEnquire Now
An NVQ is an internationally recognised work-based qualification. It demonstrates to employees that you are skilled and able to perform well in your role.
NVQs are work and practical based qualifications. You will gather workplace evidence and complete knowledge questions to demonstrate your ability.
– Complete an induction with your assessor
– Gather workplace evidence
– Gain a witness testimony from a competent person
– Complete your knowledge questions
– You may need to complete written case studies (Reflective accounts)
– Complete a professional discussion with your assessor
To complete this NVQ you must provide copies of documentation from your work site. Examples of workplace evidence which you can provide are:
– We use a purpose-built online portfolio system
– The NVQ is completed remotely
– Get access to a range of e-learning resources
– We simplify the whole process from start to finish
– You will have a dedicated industry professional assessor
– We cover the whole of the UK
– Our NVQs are CITB & Ofqual approved and we use a number of awarding bodies including NOCN, GQA, SQA and ProQual
– Plan 1: Payment in full – If you choose to pay for your NVQ in full, we will discount the overall cost by 10%
– Plan 2: 50% At The Start of the NVQ & 50% Upon Completion
– Plan 3: 33% At The Start of the NVQ, 33% After 1 Month & 33% Upon Completion of the NVQ
– Plan 4: Interest free finance. We now offer 0% Finance Available Over 10 Months. Split the cost over 10 months. Please ask for more details.
CITB Funding & Grants – Claim up to £1,500 per NVQ Achievement as long as you are a CITB Levy Payer and not behind on your payments. It’s as simple as that. Click here to find out more.
ELCAS Funding – Funding for service personnel and service leavers.
For people with six years of service experience, funding is up to £1,000 per claim instalment. For people with eight years of service experience, funding is up to £2,000 per claim instalment. Click here to find out more.
To apply for a Gold CSCS Card you need to have a relevant level 3 or 4 NVQ qualification for your role and have completed the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test (HS&E).
If you have not completed a relevant level 3 or 4 NVQ, you cannot get a Gold CSCS Card. A level 3 NVQ qualification provides evidence to prove you have the competence and knowledge to operate as a supervisor.
Our NVQs are CITB & OfQual approved and we use a number of awarding bodies including:
Your awarding body will be assigned to you, however, if you prefer a specific awarding body, you can select it.