Once you have booked your space you will:
1. Receive a confirmation email, letting you know that your place is secured. Please only book this course if you have sufficient IT skills and a Laptop/PC/Mac with a working webcam and microphone.
2. 2 Days before the course or upon booking (if the course is less than 2 days away) you will receive the ZOOM link and further information regarding the course.
3. You will also receive an email asking you to complete an online form. This must be completed prior to the course. If you do not complete this form, you may not be allowed to complete the course.
4. You must be on time for your course, the course starts promptly at 9 AM. If you are late, you may not be allowed to complete the course.
5. Remember to bring your ID (passport or driving license)
6. Attend every day of the course and complete the exam at the end. (You must attend every day of the course to complete it.)
7. You will receive your certificates via post around 28 days after the course. Please take this into account before committing to employment start dates. You must have also completed the risk assessment to complete the course.
8. You will be posted your IOSH Workbook, please ensure that your delivery address is correct at the time of booking. You will be sent an email asking you to confirm your address.
IOSH Rules – https://www.csttraining.co.uk/iosh-rules/
Please note: You must be able to speak, read & write in English
You must have an internet connection that supports audio and video conferencing.
We will endeavour to ensure that your workbook is with you prior to the start of the course, however, we accept no liability for delays due to strikes or other postal issues.