Once you have booked your space you will:
1. Receive a confirmation email, letting you know that your place is secured.
2. 7 Days before the course or upon booking (if the course is less than 7 days away) you will receive further instructions regarding attending the course.
3. You will also receive an email asking you to complete an initial assessment form. You will complete this via a simple online form.
4. Arrive at the course venue at least 30 minutes before the course.
You will receive all the resources you need at the course venue.
5. Remember to bring your ID (passport or driving license)
6. Attend every day of the course and complete the exam at the end. (You must attend every day of the course to complete it.)
7. You will receive your certificates via online portal around 14 days after the course. Please take this into account before committing to employment start dates.
Highfield entry requirements for this course state that you must be able to speak, read & write in English.