5 Reasons Your Employees Should Have a Prince2 Qualification
There are a number of different methods that can be applied to project management. The PRojects IN Controlled Environments (Prince2) course, which we offer right here at CST Training, is one of the most popular of those methodologies. It covers all the bases, so if your employees are involved in project management, it will be massively beneficial for them to take this course.
In today’s blog, we’ll be taking a look at some of those benefits, as well as why you should take Prince2 over other project management courses, like the Project Management Professional (PMP) course.
What is the Prince2 Qualification?
One of the most well known and widely used methodologies in the UK and the rest of the world, the course covers all the stages involved in project management. Project managers who take Prince2 will learn how to divide their projects into distinct stages, making projects more manageable.
Why Should Your Employees Hold a this Qualification?
So, why should your employees take a Prince2 course?
- The principles can be applicable to just about any project. You don’t have to be in any particular industry, and the project doesn’t have to be a certain size.
- Prince2 is the industry standard when it comes to project management, so you’ll have peace of mind that your employees are as qualified as they possibly could be.
- The courses can be completed pretty quickly, too, so it’s not going to drastically slow down your employees’ productivity. This is especially true considering that, here at CST Training, the courses can be completed online.
- The course is focused on methodology more than a rigid set of rules. That’s particularly vital, because no one project is the same.
- The certification is recognised on a global scale. This means that if your employees are working on projects outside of the United Kingdom, they’ll still be fully covered.
Implementing these methodologies into your organisation means that all of your employees will be following the same consistent approach to project management. Every project carried out by your company will be thoroughly planned out.
Why Take Prince2 Over PMP?
There are, of course, other courses pertaining to project management. One of these is the Project Management Professional (PMP) course, which is provided by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The main benefit compared to PMP is that Prince2 is far more flexible. You can learn at your own pace, and implementation is far simpler than that of PMP. The guidance that Prince2 offers is also far more focused than with PMP. As well as an outline of the entire project management process, Prince2 also provides advice on managing each stage in an effective manner. Factors like project risks, including cost escalations and shifts in team dynamics, are also covered in more detail.
Finally, Prince2 is the more affordable option in terms of project management courses. If you’re on a budget, this is the course for your company.
Complete Prince2 Courses With Our Team Here At CST Training
Each Of Our Courses Are Delivered As Efficiently And Professionally As Possible
Our E-Portfolio System Provides An Easier Way To Complete Courses Remotely