Why You Should Gain A Customer Service NVQ
Are you looking to upskill your career in customer service to enhance your current skill set and improve your knowledge? Well, here at CST Training, we can provide you with the right training to help you succeed.
Regardless of which sector you work in, there will always be some aspects of Customer Service involved. With CST Training, we aim to not only train you to ensure you are up to date with the latest skills and standards but most importantly to help you progress your career and excel in any environment, ensuring you provide excellent customer service every time. By the end of your NVQ, you will be able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers in various forms.
What is a Customer Service NVQ?
A Customer Service NVQ is a qualification for individuals who are currently working in or moving into a customer service role. The qualification focuses on educating candidates to recognise that the customer service industry offers a diverse range of tasks, functions, and activities in an ever-changing environment.
Currently, CST Training offers a range of customer service NVQs at Level 2, 3 & 4. The NVQ is completed using our easy online portfolio system and you will need to complete the steps below:
- A set of knowledge questions – you can write these or have a discussion with your assessor.
- Work through our additional CPD Approved E-Learning Courses. These will be tailored to the NVQ units that you pick.
- Ask your Line Manager or similar person to complete a witness testimony. We will provide you with the document.
- Gather evidence of the work that you carry out, this could be documentation or this could be completed via written case studies.
- Conduct a professional discussion with your assessor.
- Your assessor may need to conduct a video call with you.
What level should I choose?
Level 2 is suited to candidates with some form of experience in customer service and are ready to deal with more difficult situations. This is the ideal course for someone who is looking to develop their skills and help improve their teams’ overall customer service. Level 2 offers progression into Level 3.
Level 3 is suited to candidates who are involved in the implementation of customer service across their organisation at a strategic level. This would involve suggesting improvements to the current customer service strategy and helping the implementation. Level 3 offers progression into Level 4.
Level 4 is suited to candidates who have an in-depth understanding of customer service and are responsible for its implementation. This is the perfect course for someone who is looking to develop their skills used to manage and resolve issues that have been raised by customers.
What are the key benefits of gaining a Customer Service NVQ?
An NVQ qualification will help grow your expertise in customer service and fill current and future skills gaps that are potentially stunting your career growth progression.
- A clearer understanding of responsibilities within the organisation
- Develop new skills, and accredit your knowledge
- Bringing new ideas to the workplace
- One-to-one support from an experienced professional
- Increased motivation to develop career
- Gain a qualification benchmarked against national performance standards
Why choose CST Training?
CST Training provides you with training solutions to meet your needs, as an individual or as a business. We provide extremely competitive prices with great turnaround times, to ensure that our clients are always left satisfied. Above all, we are honest and reliable and always meet the standards expected of us, and more.
Ready to learn more? Click here to find out more about our Customer Service NVQ’s courses or contact us today!
Complete your customer service NVQ with our team here at CST Training
Our Customer Service NVQs Are Delivered As Efficiently And Professionally As Possible.
Our E-Portfolio System Provides An Easier Way To Complete Your NVQ Remotely.