NVQ Level 5 – Health & Safety
ProQual & IOSH have now launched the Level 6 Health & Safety NVQ as of 01/04/2018. This is an updated version of the Level 5 NVQ.
The level 6 offers a much more balanced qualification and many employers prefer the Level 6 NVQ. We will now offer the level 6 in replace of the level 5.
The Level 6 is equivalent to the Nebosh National Diploma, however, you will not need to complete any exams during the NVQ.
The Level 6 in Health & Safety also allows you to apply for GRADIOSH status.
Please see full details of the NVQ Level 6 in Health & Safety below.
We are working in partnership with IOSH to develop an updated qualification which will be available during 2018; the current Level 5 will be accepted during the transitional period until 2019.
Level 6 Health & Safety NVQ Completed in 8 – 12 Weeks
Hassle-Free Occupational Health & Safety Level 6 NVQ for Health & Safety Managers or similar occupations
You will have a Dedicated assessor who has a small cohort of candidates who will help you complete your NVQ quickly.
Evidence is assessed within 3 working days, Always!
Applicable to your Industry, whether it be construction or events.
A simple process from start to finish. Get started on any day.
There are no exams with this NVQ
1000+ Trustpilot reviews
8 – 12 Weeks
Gather the evidence and complete your NVQ quickly.
Pay 50% at the start of the NVQ & 50% upon completion. Or Split the cost over 3 payments
Upon compleiton of the NVQ, you will be able to apply for GRAD-IOSH status.
Approved by OfQual. We use a number of awarding bodies including NOCN, SQA and ProQual.
An NVQ is an internationally recognised work-based qualification. It demonstrates to employees that you are skilled and able to perform well in your role.
NVQs are work and practical based qualifications. You will gather workplace evidence and complete knowledge questions to demonstrate your ability.
- We Use A Purpose Built Online Portfolio System
- The NVQ Is Completed Remotely
- We Simplify The Whole Process From Start to Finish
- You Will Have A Dedicated Chartered Assessor
- We Cover The Whole Of The UK
- Our NVQs are OfQual approved and we use a number of awarding bodies including NOCN, SQA and ProQual.
- You Will Be Able To Apply For GradIOSH Status Upon Completion Of The NVQ.
- Complete An Induction With Your Assessor
- Gather Evidence Of Your Work e.g. Risk Assessments, Safety Audits & COSHH Details.
- Gain A Witness Testimony From A Competent Person
- Complete Your Knowledge Questions
- Complete A Professional Discussion With Your Assessor
- Level 3 Occupational Health & Safety NVQ - £750+VAT (£900)
- Level 6 Occupational Health & Safety NVQ - £1500+VAT (£1800)
- Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Health & Safety Leadership and Management - £1800+VAT (£2160)
- Plan 1 - 50% At The Start of the NVQ & 50% Upon Completion
- Plan 2 - 33% At The Start of the NVQ, 33% After 1 Month & 33% Upon Completion of the NVQ
- Finance - We offer 0% Finance Available Over 10 Months. Split the cost over 10 months with our interest-free finance. Please ask for more details. Or visit this link - Click Here.
Help fund your training through the ELCAS scheme with CST Training. Funding options are available for current and ex-military personnel.
Eligible ELCAS funding NVQs:
- Level 4 Site Supervision
- Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations
- Level 6 Site Management
- Level 6 Occupational Health and Safety
- Level 7 Senior Site Management
Please ask for more details. Or visit this link - Click Here
Our NVQs are OfQual approved and we use a number of awarding bodies including:
Your awarding body will be assigned to you, however, if you prefer a specific awarding body, you can select it.